1. How is Delta different from a traditional business broker?
2. How long does the entire process take when Delta buys my business?
3. What are the transaction costs when Delta buys my business?
4. What taxes do I pay at closing?
5. What are the qualifications for Delta Business Services to buy my business?
6. What management experience does Delta Business Services have to ensure the business will be well-run under new ownership?
7. What recourse is there for a Seller should a deal go “sideways” after it’s closed?
8. This sounds too good to be true. What’s the “catch”?
9. So, how do I get started?
Does your business qualify for the Delta "Perfect Business Exit Strategy™"?Start by getting our free report for business owners who would like to sell their business, get guaranteed cash flow for life, and pay no taxes on the sale of their business.
What they do is engineer a winning success strategy for business sellers, and execute it consistently.
Jay Holtz CPA, MBA Yale University Former Venture Capitalist